Mar 29, 2018
Sometimes the most productive thing you can do is ask for
In this episode (sponsored by Maplytics by Inogic), Matthew and Joel
discuss asking for as well as giving help.
- When should you ask for help
- Imposter syndrome
- Where to find mentors and advisors
- Reciprocity of giving help
- Helping others in a helpful way
- When someone asks for help and you don’t have time
- Rules for productive calendaring
- Optimal meeting duration
This episode is a production of Dynamic Podcasts LLC. Subscribe
to the CRM
Audio network of podcasts on Apple
Podcasts and Spotify.